Antibiotic And Antimicrobial Agents, Blood System Agents
Clear Or Slightly Turbid,colourless Solution
Erythropoietin / EPO / Recombinant Human Erythropoietin
1. Store the kit at 4°C upon receipt.The kit should be equilibrated to room temperature before the assay. Remove any unneeded strips from Antibody-Coated plate, reseal them in zip-lock foil and keep at 4°C.
2. Precipitates may appear in concentrated washing buffer. Please heat the buffer to dissolve all the precipitates, which will not affect the results.
3. Accurate pipette should be used to avoid experimental error. Samples should be added to the Microplate in less than 5 minutes. If a large number of samples are included, multiple channel pipette is recommended.
4. Standard curve should be included in every assay. Replicate wells are recommended. If the OD value of the sample is greater than the first well of standards, please dilute the sample (n times) before test. When calculating the original MUSK ?concentration, please multiply the total dilution factor (XnX5).
5. In order to avoid cross-contamination, Microplate sealers are for one-time use only.
6. Please keep Substrate away from light.
7. All the operation should be accordance with the manufacturer's instructions strictly. The results determined by the Microtiter Plate Reader.
8. All the samples, washing buffer and wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. Reagents from different lots should not be mixed.
Treatment of anemia caused by kidney failure, combined with anti-AIDS
drugs to treat HIV/AIDS, improving the anemia caused by cancer, treatment of
myelodysplastic syndrome Anemia Anemia and connective tissue also can prevent blood
loss during the operation, promoting the role of autotransfusion.
Packaging & Shipping
All of our elisa kits packed with icebag and use foam box to keep the temperature.Carton outside.
We sent elisa kit By TNT/DHL/UPS/FEDEX which is direct to your hands and it takes 3-5 days to arrive your place.